Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunaina’s sweet chat on her unknown fact-files


When where you born?
An actress should not tell her date of birth. But I am a bit bold girl. The year I was born is 1989.
Your mother tongue
Though my mother tongue is Telugu, I always speak English.
Known languages?
I speak Hindi, Marathi and English very fluently. I am not so comfortable in Telugu. Now I am able to understand Tamil and speak a bit.
Countries visited?
Though I was a home bird but after coming to cinema I have started going out. I had been to Thailand, Bangkok and Singapore.
VIP you want to visit?
I want to meet the male beauty Shahrukh Khan. He is such a handsome person. Someday I want to knock his doors and say hello to him.
The latest gift you received?
A small beautiful ring... Don’t ask me who gave it to me.
About your Tamil fans
The gods who gave me life
Unforgettable experience
My fan’s whistle when my first film was released.
Friends
My pet dogs Jam and Jai.
Lucky number
Six: I follow this sincerely.
The place you like most?
Beautiful Kashmir
The latest dress you have purchased?
Black shirt and jeans
What time do you get up?
Its 5.30 AM
What is the word you use while signing autographs for your fans?
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment