Sunday, September 20, 2009

‘I don’t care about success and failure’ - Trisha


Of course, she might not have got a substantial role to play in many films in her career, but the young actress is worthily dignified as a leading lady in Kollywood. Merely after Simran, she happens to be the only actress to have withstood in tinsel town despites many new entries on every Fridays.
So, what’s her latest philosophy about life?
‘Earlier, I was much disturbed with the rumors penned over me. But now, I have taken things lightly and nothing distresses: success or failures. As a matter of fact, Yoga and meditation has shaped my mentality to be in peace all the time. Getting involved in social services makes me yet happier. I don’t care about tomorrow or regret for yesterday, I am planning to lead each day with good life…’

No comments:

Post a Comment