Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Neetu Chandra says she is happy to be alone



Neetu Chandra made her debut as heroine in the film Yaavarum Nalam. Now she is currently acting with Vishal in Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai.
While speaking to the media, she said,” I am acting in five films including Ram Gopal Varma’s Run. Acting with Amitabh Bachchan is the most unforgettable experience. An actress life in Hindi film world is not base on one’s personal life.
Only talent is respected her. If I am talented I will be noticed. I think people have started noticing me. Many are passing remarks on me. Some are giving sermons on how I should live. Whatever I feel that is good I will do it. I have to work hard to make a living.I have planned to act in 10 films this year. I don’t want to waste my time by chit chatting with anyone. It is happy to be lonely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment