Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nisha Kothari says that she likes rumors

Hindi Actress Nisha Kothari had earlier acted in a Tamil film Jay Jay. Now she is currently acting in a Tamil film titled Karthigai.

While interacting with the media, she said,” Rumors regarding Ram Gopal Varma and me are still continuing and has not been stopped. Similarly they are linking mw with other heroes. All these are mere rumors.
I like to read these rumors. Whenever actors and actresses meet, we talk about these rumors and laugh. I am currently acting in a Hindi film . I am also dancing for a Telugu Ad film. The music for this Ad film is being composed by A R Rahman.
It is a great pride for me to dance for a song for which the music is composed by Oscar winner A R Rahman. I am waiting for a good film in Tamil. If I get that opportunity I will definitely act.”

No comments:

Post a Comment