Tuesday, May 19, 2009

“ I am not getting married now” says Vishal


There were a lot of rumors linking Vishal with Trisha, Nayanthara and Reema Sen. He also said that he is in love with an actress. So it was thought that it could be one of these actresses. But now there is a strong rumor linking Shreya with Vishal. Both are pairing in Thoranai. So there is news that both are close and intimate and love has blossomed between them. Vishal while speaking about this said,” Shreya and me are good friends. There is nothing more than this between us. There is a good understanding between us. That is why we were able to act good in Thoranai. We have acted well in song sequences. Even in my next film Shreya will be pairing with me. I have not thought about my marriage for time being. Thoranai has come out well. My dance will be different in this film.
There are lot of new things in this films. This film will not have the shades of my earlier films. My next film is Theeradha Vilayatu Pillai. Thiru is directing this film. He was an assistant to Agathian. I have decided to act in romantic films. I am listening to such stories. I am not upset because of the flop of Sathyam. I am working for victory now. I meet my fans whenever I find time. I need their affection and advice.’

No comments:

Post a Comment