Monday, May 18, 2009

“I will not act in two heroine film” says Priyamani


Priyamani has now become a popular star in Tamil and Telugu films. Currently she is acting in a Telugu film. While speaking to the media she said,” Paruthiveeran is the film which brought out my acting skill. Ameer directed this film in a superb way. I got the National Award for acting in this film. I am really proud about this. After this film I got lot of offers to as a village girl. But I did not agree for these roles. I acted in glamorous roles in my next films. These films also were a hit. If I continue to act in a same role, I might get offers for the same kind of roles.
In order to prevent this I am declining village girl roles. I will not agree for films which has two heroines. I will not act in such films. Many are commenting that I am acting in glamour roles. Since all the actresses are keen in acting in glamour roles I also have to act in these roles. There is nothing wrong in acting in glamour roles. Since my fans like me doing glamour roles, I am acting in such roles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment