Sunday, June 14, 2009

“Kamal Haasan is the only glamorous hero” says Trisha



On her birthday Trisha while speaking to the media said," I can never forget the experience while working in Sarvam. Arrangements are being made to release this film on 15th of this month. The film was shot in beautiful locales. There are rumors that I am donning bikini dresses and have acted in kissing scenes. I don't know who is spreading these rumors. You will know the truth if you see the film. There were also rumors that I have danced with Arya in semi clad dress in Goa beach for this film. I feel like laughing when I hear such kind of rumors. I don't like partying. If you ask me if who is the attractive hero I would say Kamal Haasan is the most glamorous actor.
The other one is Hollywood hero George Clooney. I am fond of animals. I get wild if anyone tries to be cruel with animals. I had been to Australia for my last vacation. Sky Diving was a thrilling experience for me there. Even now I am proud of this. My family is important for me. In the same way my friends are also equally important for me. I am scared of cockroaches. I like eating lot of tasty foods. My greatest asset are my friends."

Tags:- Trisha,Sarvam,bikini dresses,kissing scenes,Arya,semi clad dress,Kamal Haasan,Hollywood hero George Clooney,greatest asset

No comments:

Post a Comment