Monday, June 15, 2009

Vedhika says one cannot survive by acting in glamour roles


Speaking to the media recently, Vedhika said," The shooting of the film Malai Malai in which I am starring has been completed. My concentration is in acting and dancing.

They are asking me whether I will act wearing bikini suit or in glamour roles. It won't suit me. I don't give importance for glamour roles because I wish to continue in cinema for a long time. I am acting in a Telugu film directed by Chaitanya.

Rohit is pairing with me in this film. He is also the relative of ex Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu. 5 days shooting of this film has been completed. The Kannada film Sangma which I paired with Ganesh has been released and has been received well. I want to act in quality film which has good story. I don't want to act in more films."
Tags:-Vedhika,Malai Malai,bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment