Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vedhika’s interview to the media


Vedhika had acted in the films Kaalai, Muni, Chakarakatti. Recently she had paired with Arun Vijay in the film Malai Malai. She spoke to the media about her experiences and other things.
How was the experience while acting in Malai Malai?
I had acted in Malai Malai because there was a good story. I have donned the role of a radio jockey in this film. I was so happy because I got the chance to act with big stars like Arun Vijay, Prakash Raj, Prabhu, Vijayakumar and Santhanam. The team was a beautiful team. I feel elevated in acting in Director A Venkatesh and Music composer Mani Sharma combo.
How was the experience working with Simbhu in Kaalai?
Simbhu is a very comfortable her to work with. He has lot of talents. He has not told me that he will give me chance in his next film. But I have believe that I will act with Simbhu in future. I got different kind of experiences in all the film I have acted. There will be scope for acting when there is a good story. My wish is to act in such good characters.
Will you act in swim suit?
I will not act in swim suit. I will act happily if I get a role where dance is given prominence. I can understand my character when the director starts narrating the story to me. Only if I am interested in the role, I will accept the offer.
Will you act in kissing scenes?
I don’t mind acting in kissing scenes if the story demands. There is nothing wrong in this.
Why cant you be seen in many films?
I am able to act in lesser films because I select films which have good storyline. I have not come to act for earning money. My ambition is to act in good films and earn a good name. I don’t have the wish to act in many films. For me quality is important. I will give priority for Tamil and Telugu films. I will also act in Hindi films if I get offers.
Who is your favorite hero?
I like Amitabh’s sir acting and Rajni’s sir style.
Which hero do you like to pair with?
I love to act with lot of actors whether experienced or new faces.In Telugu I am acting with a new face hero in the film titled Baanam which is being produced by Vijayanathi Movies. This production house has produced films with popular actors in the cast earlier. Mani Sharma is composing music for this film.
What kind of character would you like to act?
I would like to act in challenging roles. I would also like to act in dual roles. I would also love to do negative roles. I am waiting for a role which would bring out my acting skill. I am also slightly sad because I am yet to get a meaty role.
Do you have boy friends?
Only my work is my boy friend. After marriage I will keep my husband as my boy friend. I don’t have nay boy friends.
Say something about your family?
My father is a builder in Mumbai and my mother is assisting him. I have come to act. It is only because the motivation and cooperation given by my parents, I have risen to this level. They have belief on my talents. I am very thankful to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment