Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vijay confirms about his entry into politics


Vijay who had been recently to Pondicherry in connection with his charitable activities gave a small interview to the media.

Will you permit your children to act in films if they wish?
Presently my children are studying in school. In future I will stand by them whatever they wish to do. In Vettaikaaran my son has danced for one minute in a song sequence.
Actors like M R Radha, Shivaji Ganesan and Kamal Haasan have acted in different kind of roles. But you are acting in similar type of roles in all your films. When are you going to don different kind of roles?
The roles done by them are all elderly characters. I am a young actor. Wait for some time. I will act per your wish after some time.
Abdul Kalam had said that youth can make India a capitalistic country by 2020. What should we do for this?
Parents take much pain to educate their children. But they study well and settle in abroad. They get educated in India and work in a foreign country. If they stop going abroad and work in India, India will be a capitalistic country by 2015.
How will your 50th film be?
Vettaikaaran which is to be released soon will be totally different from Tirupaachi, Sivakasi, Ghilli and Pokkiri. In that way my 50th film will also be in a different manner.
What about politics?
I will not say that I will not come into politics. I have the intention. I am not matured enough now. I have to learn a lot of thins about politics before entering it. Politics is a big ocean. I have to prepare myself for that. Hence I will enter politics at the appropriate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment