Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nila says that acting is her part time job



Nila made her debut in the film A Aah. While interacting with the media she said that acting his part time job. When asked her why she said,” Cinema is a good career.
Many are trying to get into this. Actor and actress wait for 5 to 6 years to get the name and fame. But for me the name and fame came to me in an overnight. I am really happy about this. There are lots of ups and downs in this field. We will have to bear with it.
I have met a lot of people with different characters in this field. All these are unexpected experiences. In fact these have taught me a lot of lessons. I am acting in two Hindi films. The shooting of these films will commence in January.
For time being I will not disclose the director and hero names. With regard to Tamil films, lot of scenes pertaining to me in the film Jaganmohini was deleted. I am little upset over this. But because of this I will not quit Tamil films.
I have decided not to accept Tamil films for one year. With regard to my marriage I am in search of my life partner. I am yet to get him. Once I spot him I will get married immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment