Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sameera Reddy speaks about her role in Asal



Samira Reddy acted in Asal speaking French language. Samira Reddy made her debut as heroine in the film Vaaranam Aayiram.
Now she is pairing with Ajith in Asal directed by Saran and produced by Shivaji Productions. The shooting of this film recently took place in France. While speaking about this she said,” I am donning the role of an employee working in French Cultural Centre.
I am doing the bold role. I am appearing in hi-tech costumes. The shooting took place in Paris and Laion. I have to speak in French during the scenes pertaining to me were shot. In school, French was my second language.This helped me while shooting for these scenes. I was able to speak French fluently. In Vaaranam Aayiram there were three heroines. But I am satisfied that I have done my portions well. I would like to act in lot of Tamil films.”

No comments:

Post a Comment