Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ileana says that she learns from her mistakes



Ileana who is a popular actress in Telugu made her debut in Tamil through the film Kedi. Now she is pairing with Vikram in the film titled Vedi directed by Boopathy Pandian. She said,” I use to punish myself when my films fail.

But later on I realized that this punishment is not required. The fate of a film is not in our hands alone. So I felt that we should concentrate on the roles we do. These days I am learning from the failures.

The shooting of the Telugu film Shakthi in which I am pairing with Junior NTR has been postponed. Talks are also going on with regard to me to act in a Kannada film.Many are asking me whether I am affected because new heroines are debuting in Telugu films. There is nothing like that. I am doing the work given to me. I am not worried about the new heroines. I don’t know whether I can always attract my fans. I have no expectations. I also don’t plan and do things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment